Hornsey High Street (Depot), 20mph limit and questions for the police commander-on the agenda for meeting in Hornsey
Hornsey High Street (Depot site) proposals for a new 20mph limit and the development plans at Park Road Leisure Centre are to be discussed at a meeting next Monday, 22nd July. At the meeting in Hornsey a question time session with the police borough commander for Haringey, Victor Olisa, will also be on the agenda.
The important local issues will be discussed at the Local Area Forum Meeting at Hornsey School for Girls, Inderwick Road, London, N8 9JF.
The meeting, which starts at 7pm, will also look at the proposal for a development on the Hornsey Depot site on the High Street which includes plans for a 10 storey housing block and a large supermarket.
On the agenda:
- Hornsey Depot Pre-Application Consultation. Come along and give your views.
- Borough Commander ‘Question Time’. Meet Victor Olisa, Haringey Police Borough Commander, and ask questions.
- 20mph proposals-Details of the consultation on the borough wide 20mph proposals.
- Development – Fusion Lifestyle, consultation on the development plans for Park Road Leisure Centre.
- Finsbury Park – Aftermath of Stone Roses concert and Regeneration Plan consultation.
The Lib Dem Chair of the local area meeting is encouraging local resident to come along and have their say on the plans for Hornsey Depot and ask the police commander questions.
Cllr Errol Reid, Lib Dem Chair of Hornsey, Stroud Green and Crouch End Committee comments:
“If you have any questions or strong views on the plans for Hornsey Depot site on the High Street or the proposals for a new 20mph zone, this is your chance to have your say.
“It will also be an opportunity to raise any concerns or questions about policing issues with the local police commander.
“I hope lots of local people will take up the chance to give their point of view on important local issues and question the head of Haringey police.”